Monday, September 21, 2009

Vacation - Viva Las Vegas!

Etsy shop it set to Vacation mode for a week.  I'm going to be in vacation mode myself on Wednesday but wanted to close up shop a little early so I didn't get any surprise orders I needed to rush out.  I'll reopen the shop on Monday 9/28.

Where am I going?



Just a quick get-away to Vegas for some R&R.  Going solo but will be meeting up with some people there for fun and frolic - within reason, of course.  I'm not a party girl.  I'm mostly just looking forward to relaxing in my hotel room, maybe at the pool, and simply NOT being at work. 

Yay for vacations!  Viva Las Vegas!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Just the word 'vacation' sounds fun. Lol. I badly need one too. Have fun and enjoy your time off!

Audrey said...

Hubby and I would love to go to Vegas for some R&R one day. The plan is to drive there, but it's a 2.5 day drive. Hope you have a wonderful time!!
Thanks so much for following my blog - I'm following you back!