Monday, September 7, 2009

Sleepless, crafty night...

Last night/This morning I had to work Graveyard shift. It was a long night, but I got a lot of crafting done. Working alone at night is kind of fun when you have beads and baubles to play with to keep you awake. And I could bring the stinky glue to make some more glass magnets without annoying my coworkers. Here's a couple examples of the new magnets:


Unfortunately I don't have the names of most of these Saints. Some of them I recognize but some of them I don't I got a sheet of holy card prints last year some time but just now got around to using them. For the ones I can't identify I'll probably keep in storage for my next vending show instead of putting them in my Etsy shop. I like to put stories and information about the Saints I feature and having "random, unknown Saint magnets" just doesn't seem professional. LOL

I also made a few more Car Mirror rosaries which will get posted soon. Here's a sneak peek:


Today will be spent editing photos and packaging up a couple orders. I really should get to some laundry but that will have to wait for tomorrow. I'm just too tired for manual labor chores today.

7 comments:

YOUR CANINE COMMENTATOR said...

We love the car window rosary! She put her pink childhood rosary on a puppet of Saint Nicholas. She needs a new one.

Can we get it on etsy?
Please direct us.

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

If you go to a site online that offers A Saint a Day e-mail, it might help you identify the cards you have. I get the e-mail every day, and it's fascinating.

2 Raven Chicks said...

Laundry? Oh, it will still be there waiting for you - go ahead and craft! It's so much more fun :D

Prayers4Theresa said...

Thank you all for your comments. I'll have the new car mirror rosaries on Etsy later this week. I'll update both the blog and Twitter when they are listed.

MAB - the Saint Day email is a great suggestion! I'll do that!

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Hi, here is the link for you:
http://www.catholic.org/saints/
There's a subscribe option about a quarter of the way down the page. It's a really interesting website.

Prayers4Theresa said...

LOL - yes, I am very familiar with that site. Thanks again for the suggestion of the email. I've been scouring though some of my Saint books too. One way or another I'll find the names I'm looking for. :)

Spoolofplenty said...

let me know if I can help you identify the saints! Send me a photo if you want :)