Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Make Your Own Rosary Kits!

Premiering on Etsy today - I have listed my Make Your Own Rosary Kits!  I've been very excited putting these together and getting them ready to go.  It's been something I've wanted to do for a long time. 

Everyone will recieve enough beads, spacers, string and other parts needed to make one full 5-decade rosary.  Complete instructions and a pamphlet on how to pray the rosary will also be included.  No tools are needed to make the rosary.  If you can string a bead and tie a knot, you can make one!

These are especially fun for children (under adult supervision, of course!), parents who homeschool or anyone who needs a rainy day project.  I would have loved to do something like this when I was in RCIA!

I've priced them very inexpensively, at $3 each.  With materials, free shipping & shipping envelopes, etc. this is zero profit for me.  I am offering them at such a low price because I want them to be affordable for those who want learn more about their faith and the use of sacramentals in prayer.

I have lots of these little kits available.  If you want more than one just send me a Convo through my Etsy shop and I can create a custom listing for you.

1 comment:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

What a great idea! I tried to use a rosary connector to make a bracelet, but wasn't happy with the results. You've reminded me to try again.