Friday, October 23, 2009

Crafty tweets

Still busy ramping up inventory for my three upcoming craft shows.  Yesterday I started making a whole pile of my Purse fobs/keyrings/zipper pulls - like this St. Patrick one

I have a lot of fun picking out the various beads and different shapes, sizes, and color assortments and deciding which Holy Medals to use.

If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen me tweeting pictures of my newest creations.  I figured why wait until I get the "real" photographs online to share them - so as I completed each one I took a quick snapshot of each with my cameraphone and tweeted away.

The pictures are a little dark since it's just a cameraphone and terrible office-lighting.  But it was great to share the little creations as they were made throughout the day.  

I'm finsihed for now.  I made a total of 20 new fobs over the course of yesterday and today.  If you want to see them all you can visit my Twitter account.  You can also browse through my Twitpic page and leave comments if you like.  :) 

All of the fobs I have just made will NOT be available in my Etsy shop until after all my craft fairs are over.  But if you stumble across one you really like I'd be happy to make a listing for you.  I can also change out the medals if you wanted a different Saint featured on whatever color arrangement you like.  I love making custom creations.

I have some more bookmarks and cellphone charms to make.  I might be live-tweeting those creations too. 

1 comment:

Bonzai Beadwear said...

love that green one! good luck with the fairs!